Frontend Developer ( React.Js) – Remote
We are a platform that empowers companies to create unique communication experiences for their customers.
Our Humanz create tools that raise the level of communication experience between companies and their end customers and maximize their results. If you’ve ever changed an invoice payment date through a chatbot or interacted with a support channel on social media, we’re behind the solution.
In 2021, we were the first SaaS company in Latin America to go public on Nasdaq. We are operating in several countries in Latin America, with more than ten thousand customers. We are GPTW and more than nine hundred Humanz around the world.
ZENVIA is growing fast, and we are always looking for professionals to bring new perspectives. Enthusiastic people who want to be part of this great digital transformation.
We want less strings and more connection, freedom and flexibility. Therefore, our work is 100% remote – with home office assistance! Our way of being values and respects the individuality of each one, with autonomy to work and develop.
ZENVIA. By Humanz for Humans.
About the team you will work directly
Sirena is the solution that helps businesses get discovered, communicate, and drive growth in the new messaging age. We are part of Zenvia, the leading communications platform of LatinAmerica! We are a fully-remote company!
We adapt all our processes to allow all our team members to work from their homes.
Your challenges to make a difference in this team
- Assist in the definition of development processes, architectures and methodologies that the equipment and applications will use
- Investigate, design and create the decoupled components that make up Sirena as well as its accessory tools
- Work together with our first level team in the integral development of the Sirena platform.
Humanz profile we are looking for
- Knowledge of technologies and tools that speed up the coding and development process
- Experience using continuous delivery, continuous integration and testing tools Having worked with agile methodologies
- Demonstrable experience having worked in a medium / large size solution.
- Knowledge in Development, Deploy and Maintenance of Web Applications Management of common patterns of development and design of Web Applications
- Analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- English language
- Experience with SQL and / or NoSQL Database engines (preferably MongoDB) (not exclusive)
- TypeScript and NodeJS knowledge (not exclusive)
It’s a plus, but not mandatory 😉
- Portuguese language
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours
- Remote work
- Language Program
- Partnership with Gympass!
- Health insurance
- Participation in results, because you helped to build them
- Discounts at various educational institutions
- Monthly meetings to exchange knowledge, practice languages and more (all virtual, but it feels like we’re sitting next to each other)
- Direct connection with colleagues from other countries
- No dress code
- Informal work environment, where colleagues share knowledge, collaborate and learn together
- Transparency, open dialogue and security for everyone to be whoever they want are essential for us
- Open structure: we love to give and receive feedback as we understand this is the best way to grow personally and professionally
- Talent development and management programs so you can activate your full potential and design your career at ZENVIA
- 40 USD for expenses
Come be a HUMANZ
For us, people are unique. A Humanz understands, respects and learns from differences and individualities, sets clear goals, enjoys the journey and delivers results as a single team. Here we seek to contribute to the whole, get out of our comfort zone. We make mistakes, make things right and learn together.