Do you enjoy flexibility and the ability to work from home? Achieve Test Prep provides virtual prep courses to increase students’ likelihood of earning college credits via credit-by-exam. We are a fully virtual organization with all team members working 100% remotely.
We are seeking a Front End Developer eager to be responsible for building and continuously improving our digital marketing systems and presence. She/he will work closely with all levels and functions of the Marketing team to advance our digital capabilities. Candidates should be creative problem solvers who thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial culture.
- Lead the development, testing and improvements of multiple websites and other digital channels like email campaigns.
- Build and manage multiple integrations with supporting systems like Salesforce, Active Campaign and Calendly.
- Work with Marketing team members to understand strategic growth goals and advise on technology requirements needed to maintain flexibility and scalability.
- Work with Designers and QA Testers to produce intuitive, responsive and delightful user experiences across the customer experience.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- 3+ years experience developing customized websites
- Figma experience translating UI designs from Figma to HTML/CSS
- Experience implementing responsive web design
- Experience resolving differences between internet browser versions and devices
- Knowledge of Rest API design.Experience integrating with 3rd party API’s, specifically those of social media platforms
- Strong interpersonal skills to collaborate with a remote, early stage team, calibrating time expectations and long-term implications of technology choices.
- Able to move quickly, handle parallel activities, and adapt to rapid changes of our growing market and customer needs.
- Take initiative and can execute with minimal supervision and high integrity.
- Organized, detail oriented and willing to learn and apply new skills.
Nice to have: What would make you stand out, so let us know if you already have any of these
- Salesforce development experience
- Experience using version control tools, such as Github, Bitbucket, etc.
- Experience developing for a cloud hosted environment, such as AW.
- CD/CI knowledge.
- Experience using a task planning solution, i.e. Asana, Jira, Basecamp, etc.
- Knowledge/Experience using an agile-based development methodology (Scrum).
- Experience using React framework (for future developments)