[The role is 100% remote – must be a native Portuguese (Brazil) Speaker with Fluent English language skills – CVs to be submitted in English preferably].
We are looking for a Freelance Content Executive in Brazil. This mission may lead to a Full-time role, so being based in Sao Paulo is a plus. You will receive Amazon Content training before starting the mission.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Create Amazon product pages (Titles, Bullet Points, Product Descriptions) from scratch with Portuguese (Brazil) or English sources.
- Conduct Keyword research to point out the most relevant terms and understand how shoppers are looking for the products you are working on.
- Edit Images and create graphics for use in Amazon content. Create best-in-class A+ content and Amazon store pages according to detailed and sometimes challenging client briefs.
- Manage Mercado Livre content creation for both design and copywriting.
- Discuss content projects and priorities with clients from a wide range of B2C industries.
- Analyse content engagement trends and suggest ways we can push clients’ existing content that much further to help their products become best sellers in competitive categories.
WHO YOU ARE
- You have a freelance status, and you are eligible to work in your country of residence.
- Confident, tenacious, and proactive, keep a positive attitude in the face of adversity
- You have some knowledge in SEO, preferably with experience working within the e-commerce industry.
- You have experience in Copywriting.
- Proficiency with Photoshop with at least 1 years’ experience using it in a professional capacity
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Native Portuguese (Brazil) speaker. Good level of Spanish is a plus.
- You are flexible in terms of working hours.
- You can commit and take full accountability to assigned projects.
- A positive approach to problems. We like solutions!
WHO WE ARE
Molzi was launched in 2017 with a clear objective; to help brands manage and grow their Amazon business. We are in an extremely exciting and fast-growing sector and have doubled in size within the last 6 months and aim to maintain the same growth plan in the upcoming months. We have been one of the leading global Amazon agencies, managing more than ¬£200m of annualised Amazon revenue, providing full-service Amazon management, marketplace management and Amazon training and consultancy, all supported by our proprietary software. We work with some of the world’s biggest global brands across a broad range of sectors – including electronics, health & wellbeing, toys, FMCG, home and garden, and we help them manage, optimise and grow their business on eCommerce marketplaces all over the world. We operate where our clients need us, and in addition to our HQs in the UK, so far we have opened offices in Spain, the Netherlands, Hong Kong, Brazil, Singapore, and soon in Japan! We manage a portfolio of clients in the UK, EMEA, North America, LATM and APAC and we have language fluency for all Amazon markets.
And most recently Molzi became Molzi by Brainlabs! Who’s Brainlabs?
We’re famed for our world class company culture. We cultivate an environment where everyone is excited to come into work.
In order to maintain our fantastic working environment, culture fit is essential in selecting our newest recruits. It’s not only important to find someone who is capable of performing their job duties, it’s essential you are positive, collaborative, curious, and have a weird thing for processes and systems.
Today, we’re over 700 people led by an exceptional team with experience across the industry. And we’re only just getting started.
Our business model has always been to support clients in any way they need, by building specialist teams around our clients – not the other way around. We call this our ‘do the stuff clients can’t do better themselves’ approach. Our ambition is to be the best and biggest marketing agency in the world within thirty years – a full-service marketing agency built around clients who want true partnerships, specialist expertise, and market-leading growth.
Interested in joining us for the ride? Apply Today!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace: we are committed to equal opportunity for all applicants and employees regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation during the application process, please let us know.
- Salário Não informado