We are looking for someone who is bold, passionate about Employer Branding to cultivate a supportive and inclusive work environment for all our employees. If you love a dynamic environment and constant challenges, that is the perfect opportunity for you.
As part of the People and Culture, in partnership with Marketing team as well as external partners, you will develop and deliver innovative and effective employer branding strategies and action plans to promote Zenvia as an employer of choice. You will also be leveraging DE&I (Diversity, Equity and Inclusion) best practices to help us achieve Zenvia´s brand positioning by ensuring we have a strong culture of belonging — one that fosters a diverse, equitable and inclusive environment for everyone to thrive and be their authentic selves.
Once here, you will:
- Provide high-level direction to the leadership team, act as an employer branding subject matter expert by providing best practices, external benchmarks and innovative solutions to support Zenvia’s positioning on the international job market
- Develop and deliver external brand program to support Talent Acquisition teams in communicating the employer brand message effectively, including advising on and creating messaging and creative expression for social media, career fairs, job boards, job descriptions and more.
- Plan, coordinate and execute internal campaigns, including infotainment and educational activities designed to boost the employee experience, draft the material required for each initiative.
- Monitor workplan and strategic plan to ensure goals are met in a timely fashion. Report on overall progress to ensure that learning and results are utilized to improve EB programs and processes
- Help design strategies to build and communicate our authentic employer brand to internal and external audiences.
- Manage employee referrals and create, launch, and communicate specialty campaigns. Track, measure, and report on referral campaign results.
- Promote a work environment that is accepting, emphasizes teamwork, a respect for differences, and giving constructive feedback
- Supporting and guiding the talent attraction to help create a brand that appeals to diverse applicants and removes bias
- Identifying external trends and recognizing best practice which will increase diversity among the workforce
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Proven track record in executing successful employer branding/marketing initiatives.
- Established relationships with potential employer branding partners, eg. platforms or branding organizations.
- Ability to gather and leverage metrics to demonstrate success in building /strenghtening a company’s employer branding proposition.
- Strong interpersonal skills, the ability to work effectively with a wide range of internal clients and partners of varying levels of seniority.
- Excellent research skills – always on top of industry changes and trends.
- Passionate, proactive, solution orientated, creative and able to think and learn quickly.
- Advanced English is mandatory
Nice to have:
- Intermediated Spanish Skills – after all we are expanding to LATAM \o/
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- A relaxed, informal work environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that drives us to go further;
- We open the way for you, as the protagonist of your career, to grow and develop with us;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.