AMARO is looking for a talented Product Manager. The ideal candidate should have experience with the management of a backlog with multiple products under both, project and ongoing scenarios, who believes in team inspiration by sharing the purpose of things. We need someone who connects people conducting multidisciplinary team work.
You are passionate about building products that positively impact the lives of millions of users by reducing friction and delivering “Wow, that was easy. I’m hooked.” The role demands product-culture depth, a mentality of starting with the user and working backwards, principled thinking, high bar for quality, bold innovation, great execution, and ambition to take projects to the finish line.
What you’ll do:
- Deeply understand and internalize AMARO’s BHAG, mission, business model and company strategy.
- Be part of the business definitions related to company business model, retail and/or e-commerce on web platforms (Desktop and Mobile).
- Conduct feasibility analysis with tech leads and build product enhancement or new products specifications.
- Be truth-seeking and data-informed. Collect whatever data is necessary to inform product direction by soliciting and embracing critical feedback from users. Negotiate priorities based on facts and data.
- Identify opportunities for new products/features that leverage AMARO’s growth flywheel to provide lasting customer value.
- We solve user problems while we build an exciting and lasting company. Experience in ownership and optimization of business performance metrics.
- Active participation on Agile rites, such as grooming, planning, reviews and retrospective meeting.
What you have previously done:
- Have a 2+ year experience in a tech company. It would be a plus if that happened during a high-growth period.
- Experience with digital product backlog creation and management.
- Experience with development following Agile methodologies.
- Analytical with ability to take decisions based on data/metrics analysis.
- Previous experience with e-commerce would be a plus.
- Fluent English.
Who you are & your beliefs:
- Personality: You are smart, humble, hard-working and collaborative.
- Determination: You are hungry to challenge the status quo and have the drive to get it done.
- Vision: You think big, craft a compelling vision and inspire others to follow you.
- Master of multiple domains: You bridge the gap between business, technology and people.
- Friendly but direct: Others enjoy working with you because you are optimistic and transparent.
- Lead and coach: You attract the best talent because people want to work and learn from you.
- Do the right thing: You believe the planet is our responsibility and take positions.
Dica Remotar: no detalhe da vaga você vai encontrar links que redirecionam para cursos incríveis a partir de R$ 24,90. Ao adquirir um curso através destes links, você ajuda a Remotar a continuar sua missão de entregar a melhor curadoria de vagas remotas do Brasil.