InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Data Scientist to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
What you’ll do:
- Act as a critical thought partner & collaborate closely with senior leadership across Product, Engineering, Marketing, and Sales
- Support Company OKRs & Roadmap by identifying opportunities & quantifying impact of product launches through A/B testing and in-depth quantitative analysis
- Ensure data accuracy and reporting consistency by identifying and implementing data analysis best practices
- Roll up your sleeves – develop metrics, develop a point of view, and establish OKRs with functional leaders across the organization
- Successfully recruit analysts on your own and with a recruiting team
- Understand industry best practices and tradeoffs and when to apply them
- Serve as a strong people manager, develop the next generation of leaders, and serve as a coach and mentor to the analysts
What you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of experience in managing data teams including data analysts and/or data scientists
- 5+ years of hands-on data experience
- A passion for, and track record of, leveraging data for business impact
- Experience working in Strategy and/or Product organizations
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to distill complex problems into meaningful and interpretable insights
- Experience in building statistical models, experimentation, and predictive models
- Expert fluency in SQL-based data manipulation
- Experience in scripting with SQL, extracting large sets of data, and design of ETL flows
- Fluency in scripting languages such as Python/R
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.