About our Data Team:
We are building our new Big Data Platform, so if you are passionate about architecture and information organization and are seeking autonomy and freedom to choose the best technologies, this position is for you. We are building our data lake and conducting constant experiments to find different use cases. Our main challenge today is to democratize information access and empower our customers and stakeholders to use data in the best possible way. Are you up for this challenge?
Here you will be responsible for:
- Design a new data platform using cutting-edge technologies;
- Blueprint and code data pipelines;
- Specify table schemas and star schemas;
- Design and implement data governance practices;
- Test and document analytics services;
- Maintain data frameworks on production.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Experience with Big Data solutions;
- Hands-on SQL;
- Strong experience in Python, Scala, or Java;
- Practice with Spark or Flink;
- Experience as a Software Architect;
- Practice with SQL Query Engines (Presto, Athena, Impala, Drill);
- Creativity, willingness to learn new technologies, and good communication;
- Advanced English skills.
It’s a differential if you:
- Have practice with near-real time column-oriented databases (Druid or Pinot);
- Have knowledge of Streaming platform (Kafka);
- Have experience with cloud managed services (EMR, Kinesis Data Analytics for Flink, Glue);
- Have good knowledge of functional programming;
- Have experience with NoSQL databases;
- Have practice with Docker and Kubernetes.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Remote-first Policy;
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Home Office Allowance;
- A relaxed and informal working environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- Zenvia Language program;
- Gympass partnership;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally;
- As the protagonist of your career, we open the way for you to grow and develop with us.