Here at Voxy we share team values to Start with Empathy, Communicate Courageously, Dig Deep, Own Your Outcomes, Ask Why, and Think Bigger. We are committed to an inclusive and diverse hiring process and team.
The Data Analyst will be responsible for gathering and analyzing data across different Voxy teams and departments in order to improve team efficiencies, support projects, and drive business decisions.
- Interpret data, analyze results using statistical techniques and provide ongoing insights and reports
- Develop and implement databases, data collection systems, data analytics and other strategies that optimize data efficiency and quality
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in complex data sets
- Set up and manage data dashboards and tools in order to make information transparent and accessible
- Work with leadership to prioritize business and information needs
- Collaborate across Go to Market, Product, Finance and People Teams to identify biggest data needs and project manage ongoing requests
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- 3+ years experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst
- Strong knowledge of and experience with reporting packages (Business Objects etc), databases (SQL etc)
- Knowledge of statistics and experience using statistical packages for analyzing datasets (Excel, SPSS, SAS etc)
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, analyze, and disseminate information with attention to detail and accuracy
- Self-starter, good organization and prioritization skills
- Excellent communication skills and ability to present clear insights and conclusions from assigned projects
- English fluency, including strong writing skills. All team-wide and company-wide communication is in English.
Nice to Haves
- Degree in Mathematics, Economics, Computer Science, Information Management or Statistics
- Fluency in Spanish or other languages
- Background or interest in EdTech, language learning, or education in general
Working here, you’ll enjoy:
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Great benefits: medical insurance, cell phone & wifi reimbursement, home office & wellness budget, team events
- Remote friendly work policies
- Professional development budget
- Language classes w/ Voxy
- Work with an awesome international team of super bright, creative, talented, and passionate individuals based in the U.S. and globally
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status.
Want to know more about us?
Voxy is a U.S. – based company that is changing the way the world learns English. Our proprietary personalization technology and exclusive partnerships with leading content publishers enable us to deliver a one-of-a-kind solution to over 2.5 million English learners across the globe. Our mobile and web applications make it possible for individuals to learn from the world around them, turning everyday experiences and content into fun, game-like activities. Our custom-built, live one-on-one tutoring platform brings the necessary human element front and center, and is a core piece of our methodology. Voxy’s disruption of the $80B market for English language education has been recognized by leading education investors and the company has been deemed a pioneer by The New York Times, CNN Money, Fast Company, Mashable, Univision, Veja (Brazil), Venturebeat, and others.
- Salário Não informado