Meet Instinct 👋
Instinct Science is a growing Greater Philadelphia-based animal health company working on unique technology solutions for state-of-the-art veterinary hospitals across the globe.
We’re seeking individuals that have work experience in a veterinary hospital setting and looking for a new career opportunity to be the next member of our growing 40-person team. The ideal candidate is creative, efficient, detail-oriented, and motivated to work on challenging yet meaningful work that has the potential to shape an entire profession.
We are specifically looking for individuals who can support PST (Pacific Standard Time) hours to help accommodate our 24/7 customer service experience.
Position Summary 😺
You will provide high-quality customer support to all our new and existing Instinct customers. Your actions will have a major impact at our company as you will be one of the main contacts that Instinct’s customer base will interact with.
Day-to-day work will consist of updating training and support materials for our customers and helping to cover our 24/7 on-call support with the rest of the Customer Support Team. You will also train new customers remotely and at in-person installations.
This position would have you working from home but requires the ability to travel regularly (up to 60% of your time) to customer locations.
We’re Looking for Someone With ⚡
* At least 2-3 years experience in a veterinary clinic/hospital setting
* Excellent people skills with the ability to give presentations and train others
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Ability to lead software go-lives at large veterinary centers
* Ability to problem-solve and make sound decisions under pressure
* Understanding of veterinary terminology and basic veterinary medical knowledge
* Basic software and technology proficiency
* Ability to work efficiently from home as part of a distributed team
* Ability to travel frequently
* Flexible PST working hours
Bonus Experience 💡
* Veterinary specialty, emergency, or teaching hospital experience
* Tech-savvy with a desire to learn technology tools
* Experience as a veterinary nurse, student, or veterinarian
A Sneak Peek at Team Instinct 🔭
The Instinct team consists of a unique mix of veterinary and technology experts who offer years of experience developing and commercializing point-of-care software for the veterinary industry.
Instinct fosters a diverse, inclusive, transparent, professional, and fun work environment that values balance. As a fully distributed team, we seek teammates with strong communication and organizational skills. We’re building a company that reflects our care for every individual, treating each team member well by going out of our way to help one another in the short-term and pushing for growth in the long-term.
We’re guided by one thing: helping veterinary hospital teams excel. To that end, your work contributions will greatly shape the workflows, staff happiness, and patient care for some of the most advanced veterinary centers on the planet.
Salary and Benefits Highlights 🌞
* We offer a supportive, innovative, caring work environment
* We pay our team well (based on experience)
* We give our team owner-like flexibility over work and time off
* We offer health, vision, dental insurance, and 401K
* We offer a generous home office and professional development stipend
* We provide all-expense-paid travel to hospitals and our retreats
Learn More About Us 👓
https://www.instinct.vet – Corporate website
https://pickthebrain.instinct.vet – Our new blog called Pick the Brain that has articles that will help you understand a little more about how we engage and help our customers—besides writing awesome software.
- Salário Não informado