About the Customer Success Especialist position:
The Customer Success Especialist is an individual contributor who proactively manages the Customer Lifecycle of an assigned group of strategic accounts, increasing customer adoption, retention and expansion rates.
Engage as part of the account team to understand the best Account Plan that will allow our customers to bring their companies closer to their business objectives through Zenvia solutions.
The Customer Success Manager will develop a holistic view of his/her assigned book of business serving as Focal Point of contact for all internal stakeholders.
This professional will contribute to scaling up our Customer Experience capabilities. Working close to customer support, onboarding, success, sales and product engineering and Escalation Managers, driving cross-functional resolution of customer escalations.
This is a remote position, if you don’t live in São Paulo, this is not a problem.
Once here, you will:
- Ability to manage an assigned High-Touch book of business contributing strategically to the customer adoption;
- Guide Zenvia customers to be product experts and enable their teams to become increasingly self-sufficient;
- Execute towards the operational and product utilization related goals by driving customer adoption, enhance experience, and mitigate customer churn or contraction risk;
- Identify, prevent and mitigate risks proactively anticipating customer needs;
- Monitor customers utilization to promote actions for maintaining healthy customer engagement levels;
- Run discovery routines on assigned book of business to understand customer’s maturity level;
- Deliver strategic adoption level Success Plans based on a structured programmatic approach – ensure customers leverage the solution to achieve their business objectives;
- Identify expansions opportunities for Cross Sell and Up Sell incremental business leads;
- Provide a world-class consultative partnership;
- Interpret customer feedback and insights to provide Voice of Customer information to Product Marketing & Engineering teams;
- Maintain a deep understanding of the product in order to articulate on relevant features/functionality for customer’s specific business needs;
- Assess customer’s satisfaction levels and develop improvement plans.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree minimum;
- 10+ years of experience in success/advocacy in a customer-facing environment;
- Fluent English;
- Proactive mindset with problem-solving skills;
- Ability to articulate and negotiate with executive / C-Level;
- Understanding of Customer Lifecycle journeys and how to mitigate value perception gaps;
- Data driven mindset with problem-solve abilities;
- Organized and process driven;
- Empathy and a unique ability to understand customer needs.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- A relaxed, informal work environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that drives us to go further;
- We open the way for you, as the protagonist of your career, to grow and develop with us;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.