This is a remote position.
We’re looking for a talent person to be our Customer Success Manager focus on EMEA region. In this role, you will partner with customers to help them achieve a declared state of success powered by the ultimate communication hub. You will do so by leveraging success plans, product expertise, and a deep understanding of the customer’s business to provide confident, expert-driven leadership to your assigned customers.
- Be passionate about Customer Service and technology;
- Fluent English is essential;
- Strong verbal and written communications skills;
- Proven experience in Customer Success area;
- Being capable of handling in-depth technical discussions regarding software requirements, solution architecture, and deployment sizing & models;
- Experience with customer training and product presentations;
- Experience with SaaS products and deep understanding of CS metrics and indicators (NPS, health Score, churn, SLA, LTV);
- Previous experience with any on-prem or high-touch products is a nice-to-have;
- Solid experience in customer retention and nurturing relationships with enterprise-level stakeholders;
- Responsible for onboarding, retention, and customer relationships in general;
- Ensure the satisfaction, engagement, and retention of your customer portfolio;
- Guide the customer throughout the onboarding process (handoff, kickoff, and training);
- Configure our product according to the customers’ needs and expectations;
- Map the customer’s primary pain points and difficulties when using the product and develop action plans to address it adequately;
- Monitor indicators of NPS, Churn, Health Score and others;
- Track engagement metrics;
- Provide remote training according to the customer’s needs;
- Define, monitor, and ensure the achievement of Success Milestones with customers;
- Help to drive deeper & wider into the account – identifying requirements for additional resources from other departments within the customer, customer alternatives (i.e., other means of handling their current requirements), and potential internal sponsors;
- Be the customer’s primary interface, facilitating discussions and coordinating efforts to promote improvements in the platform and internal processes;
- Maintain active & proactive contact with customers.
Wherever you are our goal is to make your routine as a Rocketeer feel enjoyable, exciting and comfortable, so if you are remote or working from our office in Porto Alegre (Brazil) you’ll receive a set of benefits to improve your work experience! They include: flexible schedule, fun colleagues on 4 continents and a vibrant company culture, celebrations and Happy Hours, no dress code, remote work as you wish, unlimited Paid Time Off and English and tech courses.
Today one of the largest open source projects in the world with more than 1000 developers, Rocket.Chat has advanced as a platform that empowers people to collaborate with others, while empowering individual teams to fully customize their platform to meet their unique needs.
As Rocket.Chat we believe in collaborating to create a more collaborative world! See yourself in that? So apply now!
Dica Remotar: no detalhe da vaga você vai encontrar links que redirecionam para cursos incríveis a partir de R$ 24,90. Ao adquirir um curso através destes links, você ajuda a Remotar a continuar sua missão de entregar a melhor curadoria de vagas remotas do Brasil.