This is a remote position, so if you’re not in the assigned location that’s not an issue.
As a Customer Success Associate, you’ll directly impact the company through guiding the customer on the journey towards success, ensuring an unforgettable experience with Rock to achieve the desired result with content marketing strategies.
- Help deliver and communicate ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle;
- Keep track of customers engagement and satisfaction throughout the customer lifecycle (with closer management assistance);
- Builds and presents basic quarterly business reviews (QBR) to all customers, with data on engagement (software usage/actions taken), results, insights, opportunities and next steps, always moving forward on our success methodology. (with closer management assistance);
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality;
- Monitor customer health to identify risks and opportunities to act proactively on problems and expansion opportunities (with closer management assistance on meetings and building action plans);
- Keep communication flowing between Rock and Customers (NPS, Follow-ups after calls and in between QBRs with customers and Rockers);
- Constantly seeks opportunities to learn something new (Rock`s products and processes, content/digital marketing, SaaS, etc);
- Seek alignment of the customer’s expectation with the delivery of Rock, and constantly gives feedback to other teams (product, mktplace, services, finances, legal, etc);
- Record and organize communication so Hubspot records are 100% up-to-date.
- Follow all internal processes within the CSM and other teams.(with closer management assistance).
You will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Business Administration or similar;
- Intermediate or higher English skills;
- Knowledge in Digital Marketing, Inbound Marketing and Content marketing (digital strategic management, email marketing, social media, CRO, SEO, Google Analytics, RD Station, Hubspot, WordPress);
- Previous relevant experience with customer service or sales;
- Basic knowledge of SaaS business model.
- Negotiation skills and conflict of interest mediation to generate a close and trusting relationship;
- Being able to teach techniques and to engage people in the process;
- Good communication skills;
- Being emotionally intelligent;
- Being a teamplayer;
- Being customer focused;
- Being able to manage their own time and projects with authonomy;
- Enjoying learning about new technologies.
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses;
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics;
- Flexible hours;
- Work from home allowance;
- Parents benefits;
- Volunteer paid time off;
- Birthday and work anniversary days off;
- Health insurance;
- Dental Insurance;
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world;
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward;
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction;
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers.
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you’re looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that’s why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We’re rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we’re looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you’re looking for! We’ll always let you know either way if you’re moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We’re also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!
- Salário Não informado