Rock Content is a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners. We offer an end-to-end content marketing solution, combining SaaS, services, and our talent marketplace.
We’re 500 remote and diverse Rockers distributed around the world, each one unique and adding to our dynamic culture, as well as promoting growth, support and contribution through diversity and inclusion groups. We’ve tripled our growth in the last 2 years and as we scale in North America, the opportunities to learn and make a huge impact are endless. Join our journey to IPO! Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/
This is a remote position, if you don’t live in the defined location that’s not an issue.
As a Customer Onboarding Analyst your mission will be to engage customers during early stages of our partnership by creating personalized content marketing strategies. This is also an opportunity to put strategic knowledge into practice, constantly learning about different market niches. You’ll be able to drive our Latin American based customers to the success they need.
- Create and validate personalized content marketing strategies based on the objectives and needs of the client’s business;
- Give feedback about the project and celebrate each small victories at the beginning of the customer’s journey;
- Educate the customer about the basics of content marketing;
- Demonstrate Rock’s processes and deadlines to the customer, educating them about important routines for the success of their content marketing strategy;
- Communicate Onboarding progress to the team responsible for the customer;
- Align and improve the quality of ongoing deliverables through teamwork, together with the other analysts in each department responsible for the customer;
- Maintain the quality of individual deliverables;
- Suggest improvements with a critical approach to processes;
- Manage your pipeline with weekly monitoring;
- Serve customers from different segments, adapting the approach and form of communication for these audiences.
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Communication, Administration or related areas;
- Experience with Marketing and Project Management;
- Experience with Customer Service;
- Intermediate English skills;
- Knowledge of Content Marketing strategies;
- Knowledge of Inbound Marketing strategies;
- Knowledge of marketing tools (automation, Analytics, Search Console, SEMRush, paid media, WordPress);
- Certification of Content Marketing and Web Content Production by Rock Content.
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
- Other benefits may be available according to your location.
- Salário Não informado