About this position:
We are looking for a professional to perform the daily operational tasks of CRM: data generation, contact segmentation, configuration of rules, implementation of relationship rules, behavior profile analysis, monitoring of retention / basic evolution. Relate to different areas of the company in search of process improvement.
Once here, you will:
- Manipulate and extract data from different sources
- Prepare and operationalize the campaigns in the CRM tools
- Design the CRM acquisition strategy, considering all possible relationship channels (E-mail, SMS, RCS, WhatsApp, Messenger…)
- Test and analyze the best approaches (Channel, Text, Relationship Strategy)
- Follow along with the Content team the promotional calendar, campaigns for customer activation, request for briefings and approval of layout
- Be responsible for the KPIs of the CRM operation, presenting results weekly and monthly
- Study and generate follow-up reports for analysis and proposals for process improvements
- Support and monitoring the flow of direct marketing campaigns
- Perform segmentation and predictive modeling to identify business opportunities and improve the customer experience
- Work with multidisciplinary areas to generate value and enhance results.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Advanced in Microsoft Office
- Knowledge in data mining and extraction in data bases: SQL, MongoDB, Oracle, Teradata or MariaDb
- Strong knowledge of statistical tools such as Python, R or SAS
- Experience in developing predictive models and clusters
- Experience in data analysis, development of indicators and management reports
- Knowledge in CRM and management of communication rules
- Be data-driven
Nice to have:
- Knowledge in Tableau
- Knowledge in Salesforce Pardot or Marketing Cloud Campaign
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- A relaxed, informal work environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- A challenging environment, in constant change, that drives us to go further;
- We open the way for you, as the protagonist of your career, to grow and develop with us;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally.