InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets our needs and deadlines;
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs;
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing;
- Learning about the target audience for copy;
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content;
- Adapting and repurposing content in different channels including email, landing pages, social media and paid media;
- You should also be prepared to assist with other creative processes, such as the visual element selection process.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications, or related field;
- Demonstrated English writing skills;
- Experience writing copy for advertising agencies is a plus;
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills;
- Creativity, resourcefulness, flexibility, and self-motivation are a must;
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience;
- Receptiveness to feedback;
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Language Learning Programs
- Annual Summits
- Office Pack
- Monthly Lunch days and activities.
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes.
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts
This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Mac or Windows) and a mobile device (iOS or Android) and come work with us!
#Inspiration – To learn more about us and our values visit us here.
- Salário Não informado