This is a remote position, if you don’t live in the defined location that’s not an issue.
As a Content Strategy analyst, you will be responsible for supporting the construction of a solid digital content narrative for our clients.
We expect you to have the ability to compellingly communicate a brand’s story, and a design sensibility to envision how content will be presented or distributed in different formats and channels.
As a Content Strategist, you must have the analytical abilities necessary to gather key business and user insights and apply their strategic planning skills to create a long-term vision for the content that’s generated.
To excel in this role, you must be a high-level thinker who also has a penchant for keeping track of details. You must be a standout idea generator and problem solver with excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Define strategies for developing, managing and distributing compelling and well-organized content based on a thorough understanding of business objectives, user needs and industry best practices;
- Present and communicate directly with client teams, including stakeholders with varied levels of digital marketing knowledge;
- Maintain a close relationship with customers, supporting editorial decisions and envisioning long-term contracts;
- Work with internal employees, executing and planning the pillars of each project, and also guaranteeing the quality of the strategy from end to end;
- Hold alignment meetings with the client and the internal team, as well as having an active role in the success of the strategy;
- Build reports on the performance of content deliverables on a regular basis;
- Manage our client’s credit wallet and identify upsell opportunities.
You will need:
- Bachelor in Advertising, Marketing, Journalism, Communication or related areas;
- Advanced or fluent English skills;
- Proven knowledge in Digital Marketing and Content Marketing;
- Proven work experience as a Content Strategist, Content Manager or similar role;
- Good data analysis and competitive analysis of companies;
- Experience in project management is a plus;
- Extended education/Certificate in area of expertise;
- Working knowledge of Google Suite (Docs, Presentations, especially Sheets);
- Experience as an SEO analyst in an agency or related projects;
- Negotiation skills and conflict of interest mediation to generate a close and trusting relationship with different stakeholders;
- Knowledge in branding and of all Rock’s products and solutions, mastering the characteristics and differentials of each of the available tools.
- Decision making;
- Trust Building;
- Conflict Management;
- Assertive communication.
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you’re looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that’s why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We’re rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we’re looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you’re looking for! We’ll always let you know either way if you’re moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We’re also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!