This is a remote position, if you’re not in the assigned location that’s not an issue.
As a Content Editing Analyst, your mission is to ensure quality and personalization in content production.
We expect you to have the ability to contribute with the elaboration of content highly aligned with the content marketing strategy — assisting in the production of original content.
The contents developed must be aligned with the client’s strategy and brand, grammatically correct, optimized for SEO, and illustrated by relevant images.
To excel in this role, you must manage the entire content production, select qualified copywriters and maintain a great relationship with the Talent Pool, given them support, and sharing feedbacks.
- Access the necessary platforms daily and check customer demand;
- Edit the contents, with a view to grammatically review and optimize the text in relation to good SEO practices;
- Have a critical eye to analyze guidelines and prepare scripts for the interview;
- Conduct high-level conversations to contribute to the production of texts perfectly aligned with each project;
- Share constructive feedback with talents and others involved in the production of content;
- Maintain a close relationship with customers, through high-level communication, proposing solutions to any challenges related to the production of content;
- Follow the new client on the content implementation journey (Onboarding), in order to educate them about the company’s processes and share good content production practices;
- Engage with teams from different areas and understand the dynamics and specificities of each one;
- Validate the selection of images for the contents;
- Evaluate the layout of rich materials, such as e-books, whitepapers, infographics;
- Be recognized for the high-level work and results delivered;
- Participate, whenever necessary, in meetings with clients.
You will need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communication or related areas
- C2 proficiency in English, that will support customers’ communication
- Proven knowledge in Digital Marketing and Content Marketing
- Proven work experience as a content reviewer or editor
- Extended education/Certificate in area of expertise
- Writing and proofreading skills enabling quality in content management
- Knowledge of feedback best practices.
- Broad business perspective;
- Creative and visionary mindset;
- Knack for collaboration;
- Project management savvy.
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you’re looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that’s why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We’re rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we’re looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you’re looking for! We’ll always let you know either way if you’re moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We’re also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!