Worldpackers is a global community formed by conscious travelers and welcoming hosts that has been promoting thousands of connections and unique experiences since 2014. We seek to foster the development and transformation of the world into a more socially & environmentally sustainable place. ✈️
Respect, inclusion, collaboration and learning are Worldpackers’ main pillars. Being a member at Worldpackers – as a traveler, as a host, or as a team member – means being part of a collaborative community formed by members of all origins, without room to any sort of discriminatory behaviour. With that, our team is built considering diversity and people with different points of view.
We’re looking for new members to join our Community Success team and help us enable more people to have unforgettable collaborative experiences!
The main responsibilities are:
- Take care of our community so that every traveler can have an awesome experience at Worldpackers and every host gets the help they need, when they need it;
- 1:1 Communication with hosts and travelers through multiple different channels;
- Conflict resolution;
- Mapping opportunities to improve experiences and deliver success to hosts and travelers;
- Make our hosts and travelers feel embraced by a safe and happy community 🙂
We’re looking for people that:
- Love to communicate and find out ways to improve the our users’ journeys;
- Have the desire, ability and empathy to solve problems and help people;
- Enjoy team work;
- Enjoy participating in strategical decisions;
- Enjoy analyzing and making decisions based on data and feedback;
- Are willing to live a dinamic (yet very organized) routine.
This position is perfect for you if you:
- Want to work with purpose and with great people;
- Feel motivated to work at a global startup that changes constantly according to new opportunities;
- Work with autonomy and responsibility, actively participating in decision-making;
- Have an ever-evolving mentality, always developing new skills and understanding more about the market and its business.
- Fixed monthly payment of BRL 2.000 + Commissions according to your performance;
- PJ Hiring for Brazilians.
This is a remote (yet with a team who’ll always be there for you!), full-time position (around 40 weekly hours).
If you believe this is the perfect position for you, please apply to it! We want to meet you! 🤩
- Salário Fixed monthly payment of BRL 2.000 + Commissions according to your performance