Here at Mindera, we are continuously developing a fantastic team and would love it for you to join us.
As a Microsoft .NET technology stack expert, you’ll be part of the development of the core applications.
We’re looking for experienced full-stack developers who have an appetite for solving complex and interesting problems. In this role your focus is to develop with high standards while being a good team player with expertise working as part of an Agile team and hands-on experience in practising Scrum, XP and Kanban.
This job will be 100% remote due to the current COVID-19 restrictions.
We are not accepting C2C applications at this time.
You’re Good At
- Web development using ASP.NET MVC and C#
- Usage of SQL and no SQL databases
- Hands on experience in test-driven development and DevOps practices
- Strong design capabilities, following SOLID principles using C#
- Working on solutions hosted in cloud environments (Azure or AWS)
- Implementation of Continuous Delivery processes
You Rock At
- Usage of Git
- Pair programming
- Understanding of Behaviour-driven development and domain-driven design
- Helping your team to deliver at high velocity
- Practice and promote Agile practices
- Mentor junior team members
- Designing and presenting solutions to wider team which requires familiarity with API’s and n-tiered design, drawing data flows and information flows at a block diagram, component level, Cloud design patterns and concepts, reviewing design tradeoffs, system scaling techniques and concepts
- Fun, happy and politics-free work culture built on the principles of lean and self organisation;
- Work with large scale systems powering global businesses;
- No dress code, corporate speak or middle managers;
- Competitive salary;
- Benefits such as:
- Choose your laptop,
- Training and Conferences,
- Health insurance for you and your dependents,
- Child care voucher,
- Unlimited Paid Time Off,
- Flexible Working Hours,
- Anywhere office,
- Meal Allowance Card,
- And more!
Mindera is a company certified by Tech Visa and we can support your with your Visa process to come to Portugal.
At Mindera we use technology to build products we are proud of, with people we love.
Software Engineering Applications, including Web and Mobile, are at the core of what we do at Mindera.
We partner with our clients, to understand their product and deliver high performance, resilient and scalable software systems that create an impact in their users and businesses across the world.
You get to work with a bunch of great people, where the whole team owns the project together.
Our culture reflects our lean and self-organization attitude. We encourage our colleagues to take risks, make decisions, work in a collaborative way and talk to everyone to enhance communication.
We are proud of our work and we love to learn all and everything while navigating through an Agile, Lean and collaborative environment.
Our offices are located: Aveiro, Portugal | Porto, Portugal | Leicester, UK | San Diego, USA | San Francisco, USA | Chennai, India | Bengaluru, India | Pittsburgh, PA
- Salário Não informado
Warning: date() expects parameter 2 to be int, string given in /mnt/volume_nyc1_02/vhosts/www/remotar.com.br/httpdocs/wp-content/themes/noo-jobmonster/layouts/job/single/detail.php on line 170