Worldpackers is a global community formed by conscious travelers and welcoming hosts that has been promoting thousands of connections and unique experiences since 2014. We seek to foster the development and transformation of the world into a more socially & environmentally sustainable place.
In order to build our collaborative platform, we need the most talented and passionate people! And that’s why we might be looking for you!
Worldpackers travelers are millenials, tech savvy and hyper-connected. They’re always looking for original and thought leadership content through several platforms. We’re focused on an omnichannel communication strategy, meaning that we understand and provide the best possible experience for our users, on any platform, anytime. We are looking for a result-driven and creative Business Develop Analyst to join our team.
As a Business Development Specialist, you will be responsible for source, negotiate and execute strategic deals with Content Creators/Influencers:
- Source, negotiate and execute strategic deals in support of our business models – mostly focused on Affiliate Marketing;
- Evaluate strategic partnership opportunities, performing a broad range of negotiations focused on expanding our brand awareness and driving conversions;
- Measure effectiveness , engage with our audience and come up with recommendations on optimization.
S/he will be responsible for develop and scale our Affiliate Program and implementing other key partnerships to meet growth goals of the business working collaboratively with cross-functional teams.
The successful candidate will demonstrate knowledge of the cultural exchange we provide, sales enablement, social media marketing and autonomy to propose solutions.
You will be responsible for:
- Responsible for achieving sales and revenue goals for an assigned territory by developing, building, and strengthening long-term relationships with customers and partners. Business development and deal making skills including strategic consulting and needs assessment, identifying and driving new business opportunities, pricing negotiations, contract development, and working with internal experts to propose solutions to prospective clients;
- Collaboratively works with the team to develop an overall territory account plan in order to maximize opportunities and generate sales activity with customers, partners and publishers;
- Must identify, prospects and new customers through strategic partners in an assigned geographic territory
Leads negotiations, coordinates complex decision-making process, and overcomes objections to capture new business opportunities;
- Develops and utilizes marketing related events, seminars, mailings and call campaigns to increase brand awareness and presence in the local market;
- Submits accurate and timely forecasts that are aligned with assigned sales quotas. Forecast sales revenue on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Passion for volunteering travelling;
- Previous experience with Sales/Entrepreneurship;
- Spotless communication skills in English, with creative and strong writing style;
- Ability to work independently, ensure business objectives are met, and able to drive tasks to completion in a fast-paced environment while meeting strict deadlines;
- Both a self-starter and team player with great energy and drive;
- Passion in Digital Technology, Travel, Online businesses.
- Salário Não informado