What You’ll Do
- Strategically develop and convert leads at the top of the marketing funnel to meet and exceed monthly sales quota
- Proactively engage with prospective customers across mail, phone and social platforms to build interest around Superside’s service offerings
- Deliver high quality and tailored demo/exploration calls of Superside’s design solutions based on each individual leads needs and priorities
- Nurture a healthy sales pipeline of fast and slower moving opportunities in our CRM (Salesforce) system and provide regular sales forecasts
- Partner with our talented marketing division on events and campaigns to support a healthy flow of leads based off of sales input
- Keep abreast of competition, competitive issues and Superside products and offerings
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred, Master’s degree or above is a plus
- 4-8 years of relevant working experience, of which at least 4 years in sales / client development / commercial role, preferably from a creative agency and/or SaaS environment (sales, customer success, business development, business unit director, etc.)
- Proven top performer in previous sales and/or commercial job with a track record in achieving commercial targets from selling and/or working with enterprise customers
- You are a master of social selling and a keen networker with genuine interest in the field of marketing and/or creative
- Self-confident English communicator, comfortable in speaking with and pitching to executive management on phone, video conference or in writing
- Proven ability to work hard and independently
Why join us?
- We are a global company with 300+ subscription customers worldwide and are experiencing strong revenue growth. You will be exposed to all aspects of a business in startup mode and scaling quickly
- We’re 100% distributed, so you can work from anywhere in the world
- We value employee development; and offer mentorship, meaningful work and many opportunities to step up and lead
- See something you want to improve? Awesome. We’re a flexible and collaborative team that is always learning and growing
- The whole company is closely connected and aligned. We function in a trusting environment while seeking the truth in an ego-free manner
- We’re just the right size. Not a small startup and not a corporate entity either
We have a strong social mission. Your impact will extend beyond just the success of the company by making real-world improvements to fair wages and putting design and creativity at the forefront of marketing.
Superside is a remote future-of-work startup that delivers great creative at scale, mainly to global US-based brands. We currently deliver strategic design solutions to clients like Facebook, Redbull, Experian, Puma, Amazon, Salesforce, Cisco, LVMH, Twitch, Airbus, L’Oreal, Tiffany & Co. and more. We work together and with our clients through our inhouse design ops platform, enabling seamless and productive remote collaboration across the world. Superside is backed by Y Combinator, Slack Fund, Freestyle Capital and High Alpha Capital. We’re a fully distributed team of ex tier one professionals located all around the world, spanning 50+ countries and 19 timezones.
Mission: Create more equal economic opportunities globally
Vision: We find and grow the world’s best creative talent
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, appearance, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran or disability status.
Check out www.superside.com/career for more info on who we are!
- Salário Não informado