This is a remote position, if you don’t live in the defined location that’s not an issue.
As an BDR you’ll discover, qualify and connect with prospects in a global market. Perform innovative prospecting and engagement strategies and generate qualified business opportunities for the Sales team.
- Define prospecting plans for leads with autonomy.
- Help to train the Sales team in the best prospecting practices.
- Organize and track your portfolio on Hubspot;
- Study the hierarchy of companies on LinkedIn and map the decision-making processes;
- Monitor the entire sales process, helping representatives in the later stages of the funnel
- Report frequently to the team manager about the team’s connections;
- Suggest and apply constant improvements through a critical view of individual team processes, assessing their results and adapting accordingly;
- Support other Sales people on managing pipelines.
You will need:
- Ongoing or completed Bachelor’s degree;
- Previous sales experience with lead qualification, connection, consultative sales process or similar;
- Fluent English skills;
- Content Marketing certification by Rock University and Inbound Sales certification by Hubspot.
- Be ambitious, want to achieve your own results;
- Enjoy and work well with autonomy;
- Have ease in dealing with people from different areas and hierarchical levels;
- Be experts in communication and persuasion;
- Eager to become a hunter to achieve other sales goals in the future.
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses;
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics;
- Flexible hours;
- Work from home allowance;
- Parents benefits;
- Volunteer paid time off;
- Birthday and work anniversary days off;
- Health insurance;
- Dental Insurance;
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world;
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward;
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction;
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers.
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you’re looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that’s why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We’re rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we’re looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you’re looking for! We’ll always let you know either way if you’re moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We’re also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!
- Salário Não informado