Sobre a vaga
Muito prazer, nós somos a Wipro! uma das maiores companhias de tecnologia no mundo!
Estamos presentes em mais de 57 países, sendo representados por mais de 180.000 colaboradores ao redor do mundo. Com um forte DNA Digital, a Wipro tem o forte compromisso em atender às necessidades dos mercados brasileiro e latino-americano desde 2006 onde iniciamos nossa trajetória no Brasil. Ao longo dos anos, a Wipro investiu na concentração da sua capacidade em torno de tecnologia, processos de negócios e gerenciamento de projetos. Hoje, temos um alcance de mais de 60 clientes globais e locais em vários setores importantes, como bancos, varejo, mineração, fabricação, ciências biológicas e telecomunicações, entre outros levando tecnologia de ponta e disrupção a todos nossos clientes.
- Mid or Senior Level
- English Advanced
- Acts as a bridge between the product team and the development team.
- Need to understanding project requirements (Features), elicit and translate customer needs into system-specific objectives (i.e. User Stories).
- Plan the delivery of the system-specific needs along with IT and Product Team in order to meet the Business milestones.
- Identifying possible system enhancements.
- Meet with business analysts, architects, development team to discuss and elicit under-the-surface needs and translate them into specific system requirements and subsequent project objectives.
- Identifies solutions for less complex, more common issues.
- Independently create prototype designs for components of applications or projects and writes basic documentation.
- Understand project requirements and assists with estimating efforts to fulfill requirements.
- Coaches junior resources in development of prototype designs for less complex projects.
- Coordinates impact with external teams.
- Need to be proactive and seek for process improvements
- Need to show ability to learn product flows and system designs quickly
- Communication Skills with all stakeholders from all levels of the organization.
- Very good understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Be able to conduct Agile ceremonies and keep participants engaged.
- Scrum calls, grooming sessions, sprint reviews, retrospective sessions, etc.
- Some Technical background in object oriented languages is needed to be able to follow the technical meetings with Architects, Software Engineers and translate the requirements to the development team.
- Understanding of the main systems flows.
- Able to create design flows and articulate them with Developers, Product Owners, Architect and others.
- Excellence in gathering requirements from the Product Owners / Architects and translating them into User Stories.
- Able to conduct appropriate techniques such as GAP analysis, brainstorming and interviewing, etc.
- Able to identify risks and report/escalate timely (before there is an impact to the project).
- Leadership and negotiation skills.
- Able to guide the development team to deliver the product successfully.
- Great sense of ownership, organization skills and attention to details.
- Problem Solving Skills.
- Able to use tools that facilitates others to understand problem statement, action plans (E.g. Mind Maps, Visio, etc).
- Advanced English (Speak, Read, Write – this will be tested)
It will be an advantage if you have:
- Experience in banking, financial, payment industry as a system analyst or equivalent.
- Experience with Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe)
- Rally boards and Confluence
- Contratação CLT
- Assistência Médica Bradesco (extensiva a dependentes)
- Assistência Odontológica Bradesco (extensiva a dependentes)
- Seguro de Vida 100%
- Auxílio Creche
- Vale Refeição/Alimentação
- Treinamentos presenciais e online
- Local: Remoto
- Salário Não informado