🚀 We are looking for a Blockchain Lead to embrace esolidar decentralization strategy, engage with potential partners and the crypto community. Are you ready to do meaningful work that makes an impact?
Who we are
Since 2013 esolidar has been on a mission to revolutionize positive impact. Esolidar delivers ESG and CSR management tools to some of the world’s most exciting companies. We help them do good and measure their actions through our easy-to-use and engaging platform, accessible to everyone, wherever and whenever they need it.
We do this by listening to the people we serve and acting on what we hear, creating the solutions they need.
We do this, and we do so much more…
We have a mission-driven culture of purpose and passion that makes a positive difference in the world. Our team is 100% remote and distributed between Portugal and Brazil.
Esolidar has served over 90,000 people in 4+ countries and companies like TAP Air Portugal, Rock in Rio, Accor Hotels, and Tetley.
esolidar is growing fast, and we’re looking for a Business Development Manager, focused on the Web3/Crypto sector, who thrives in working at pace, in close collaboration with the business and the different stakeholders. You will help us realize our vision of connecting and empowering people by generating positive impact to build a fair society with sustainable economic development.
This role will require a broad understanding of the crypto industry, blockchain technology, web3 community, combining with social impact solutions.
Are you a true blockchain believer, passionate about social impact, who can help us implement our decentralized product strategy, while seeking new business opportunities by contacting and developing relationships with potential web3 investors, partners and engaging with the crypto community?
We’re only just getting started. We want to be pioneers in positive impact and add value to the everyday lives of millions. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join us to bring a positive impact to the world.
What you’ll do
- Contribute to develop and implement strategies to drive growth in decentralized finance;
- Identify target groups and crypto projects to reach out and close for long term relationships;
- Contribute to strategic deal-making effort to improve esolidar partnerships, generating new sources of income;
- Pitch and close partnership deals, bringing the best products and features at the best value for our customers;
- Maintain and grow relationships with relevant business partners and the crypto community;
- Continuously contribute to improve our strategy, positioning, and offerings in the web3 market;
- Collaborate and communicate closely with Marketing, Product and Engineering;
- Represent the business development team both internally to leadership and externally to crypto community;
- Contribute on defining business development roadmap initiatives focused on decentralized finance.
Who you are
- MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent preferred;
- Previous business development experience in blockchain/crypto projects;
- Proficient in written and spoken English;
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations;
- Proactive, curious and autonomous;
- Be an expert in communication and persuasion.
It will be a nice plus if you have
- Familiarity with Atlassian products (Jira and Confluence);
- Knowledge in the Decentralized apps industry;
- Past experience with raising investment.
Rewards & Benefits
- Flexible working hours (we trust you to work enough hours to do your job well, at times that suit you and your team);
- Flexible working from home policy. We are 100% fully remote, and we will stay that way for the foreseeable future (we also have a physical office space in Braga, Portugal, if you prefer to work that way);
- Flexible sick leave policy (take the time you need to feel better or take care of a sick family member within reason);
- 22 days of paid vacation + 4 days off for Carnival, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, and your birthday (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!);
- Matching donations program (when you donate money to a charity or equivalent, esolidar will make a matching gift to that charity on your behalf);
- A day for you to give back to the community (You can take one day off every year to volunteer for a charitable organization of your choice. Sometimes, we schedule these as a team);
- Meal Allowance;
- Career progression (we are currently building open and detailed career ladders);
- All equipment you may need. To build a great product, you need great gear (we’ll provide you with a computer, a monitor, accessories, and any software you need to do your job as well as possible);
- A stimulating work environment and a chance to change the world (literally!).
Personal compensation management (you choose your benefits 🎉)
- Health and dental insurance;
- Technology spending in Apple and other tech stores;
- Childcare vouchers;
- Transport Card;
- Professional Training;
- Retirement & Investment;
- Health & Well-being;
- Senior Expenses;
- School Expenses;
- Exclusive discounts + tax-free products and discounted services from the likes of Apple, Holmes Place, etc…
A few points in closing…
- We’re constantly evaluating our perks to enhance them for our team, and we tend to provide some extras that are not listed here;
- Some of the perks listed above will be considered taxable income depending on how you use them and the tax laws aligned with where you reside.
Diversity and inclusion at esolidar
At esolidar, our mission is to improve lives through dependable and straightforward tools that help make a difference.
We’ve set an audacious goal: to make esolidar the most diverse, equitable, and inclusive workplace on the planet.
We believe diversity drives innovation. So we’re building a culture where difference is valued. We hire under equal opportunity, irrespective of gender, ethnicity, religion, belief, disability, sexual orientation, pregnancy, maternity, or background.
As part of our positive strategy, everyone has the opportunity to speak up and participate, grow and share ideas. We strive to be mindful by being aware of our surroundings, acknowledging the impact others have on us and our impact on them.
Be yourself. We like it that way.
- Salário Não informado