About the Backend Engineer position:
We’re looking for a Backend Engineer to help us develop new features and integrate products of acquired companies for the Zenvia Platform.
Here you will be responsible for:
- Support requirements technical analysis;
- Support the architecture definition, based on users requirements and needs;
- Develop software according team definition;
- Develop integration features for products of acquired companies;
- Write documents describing new functionalities developed;
- Develop automated tests;
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- Knowledge of client-side, micro-services, and event-oriented architectures;
- Knowledge of NodeJS and Typescript;
- Knowledge of relational database and NoSql;
- Knowledge of messaging using Kafka or other tools;
- Knowledge in continuous CI / CD integration and in containers;
- Knowledge in Docker, Docker Compose and kubernetes;
- Knowledge with agile practices such as Lean, Scrum, Kanban, and XP.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Home Office Allowance;
- A relaxed and informal working environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- Zenvia Language program;
- Gympass partnership;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally;
- As the protagonist of your career, we open the way for you to grow and develop with us.