As a senior Alice Engineer, you’ll be joining a small but passionated cross-functional team, leading the designs of Alice’s complex features, data pipelines, security and much more.
Here you are going to be responsible for:
- Develop and maintain our backend services
- Understand and foresee our system requirements
- Work closely with mobile developers to design service interfaces and improvements
- Guarantee high performance and high availability of all systems
- Build and maintain services to support our operational teams
Double click in your routine:
- Develop new features and fix bugs in our backend
- Work side-by-side with product team to design requirements
- Keep our source organized in our git repository
- Collaborate in building and enforcing the roadmap
- Manage and prioritize your tasks efficiently
- Collaborate with architecture and code design decisions
Our current technology
- AWS Cloud based development:
- Codedeploy / Codepipeline
- Kotlin / Java in backend
- Flutter / Native for mobile
Our expectations of a strong candidate
- Experience in backend development
- Object Oriented / Functional Programming skills
- Cloud Computing skills
- Dominance of RESTful concepts
- Hands on experience with development best practices (testing, code-review, etc)
- Strong sense of commitment and delivery focus
We believe diversity makes a better world. It wouldn’t be different at Alice. That’s why we encourage people with different stories and backgrounds to apply to our positions.
But in order to make it right and create a really diverse environment, we still have a lot to learn. And you can help us. How? Answering the questions below in your application.
It’s ok if you don’t feel comfortable to answer it. This survey is voluntary and it will help us to have metrics so we can make Alice a more diverse and inclusive workplace.
One of our virtues is complete transparency, so let’s ensure things are crystal clear here:
- If you’re not part of any diversity group, your choices of answer (or lack of), WON’T affect the selection process.
- If you ARE part of a diversity group, answering this survey is a faster way for us to reach you, giving us the opportunity to prioritize according to the position.