About our Development Team:
We are looking for a Backend Developer to build, maintain and evolve our Chat team which is responsible for the development of the Chat tools and APIs.
Here you will be responsible for:
- Work as part of a team developing applications and services using Agile development methods;
- Contribute to team and organizational improvements in process and infrastructure;
- Build high availability/high scalability backend services in a growing environment;
- Code, test, and operate Elixir, Ruby on Rails and Python services;
- Effectively use tools and ingenuity to identify and fix defects before they become an issue;
- Support least experienced developers;
- Develop and manage relationships with other squads and areas;
- Support and evolve best development practices;
- Improve previous developed software using the best refactoring techniques;
- Contribute to software architecture definition.
You’re a strong candidate if you have:
- In-depth knowledge of one or more of these languages: Elixir, Ruby or Python;
- Knowledge in PostgreSql and Redis;
- Expertise on Kafka or messaging architecture;
- Strong analytical skills and problem-solving attitude;
- Solid knowledge in microservices architecture;
- Great team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
You are ahead if you have:
- Solid understanding of continuous integration;
- Solid knowledge in Linux/Unix;
- Strong knowledge in software testing automation;
- Solid knowledge of Kubernetes.
Be yourself and have fun! At Zenvia, our differences are valued and respected; Everyone is respected, regardless of race, religion, gender and gender identity, sexual orientation, nationality, disability or age. We operate with autonomy and a sense of ownership. Freedom with responsibility 🙂
What makes us a Great Place to Work?
- Flexibility in working hours;
- Home Office Allowance;
- A relaxed and informal working environment, with colleagues willing to share knowledge;
- Zenvia Language program;
- Gympass partnership;
- Monthly networking meetings to exchange knowledge;
- Discounts at several educational institutions;
- Flat structure: we enjoy giving and receiving feedback, understanding that this is the best way to grow personally and professionally;
- As the protagonist of your career, we open the way for you to grow and develop with us.