About the Role
Incredible people build secure applications
If you work in development with a security mindset and look for a startup with global potential, you’ll like what we are offering for you.
As an Application Security, you’ll be responsible for implementing secure features in our product and disseminating DevSecOps best practices throughout our teams. You’ll work directly with Croct’s founders and address issues related to the performance, optimization, and scalability of solutions.
If you are looking for an opportunity to structure the area and promote the DevSecOps culture, this job is perfect for you.
As part of the job, you will:
- Ensure the delivery of ambitious projects with a significant impact on the business while working side-by-side with the Croct’s founders
- Participate in project planning to meet current and future business needs, anticipating and removing barriers
- Identify vulnerabilities and lead correction efforts, ensuring the product’s security
- Support architecture definitions based on Cyber Security principles
- Participate in code review, improving codes, and applying SDLC (secure development) techniques, ensuring implementation of integrity system controls, and code verification
- Perform security gap analysis in architecture, code, and OSS services
- Be responsible for network and web application intrusion tests
- Promote the DevSecOps culture in the company.
We are seeking:
- English fluency
- Experience in Java, PHP, Node.js, Go, and/or Typescript
- Knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipeline
- Knowledge of application vulnerabilities (OWASP)
- Experience in security and penetration testing in cloud environment (GCP)
- Knowledge in networks, network security, operating systems, infrastructure, and applied cryptography
- An analytical skillset for making data-based decisions
- Familiarity with agile methodologies.
- We consider the experience in open source projects as an excellent cutting-edge difference.
We are offering:
- Competitive salary
- Outsourced work
- Freedom to work anywhere
- Flexible working hours
- Growth opportunity in a startup with potential global scale
- Flexibility to work with the stack of your choice
- Work side-by-side with the founders and an incredible team
- Freedom to work and contribute to open source projects