InEvent is an innovative and fast-paced B2B startup that develops intelligent solutions for hospitality and marketing within large enterprises, creating high-level management for the c-level suite and robust operational tools for analysts and managers.
WHO WE ARE
InEvent is a remote event tech company with InEventers in over 13 different countries, speaking together more than 27 different languages. We are a global team.
InEventers are a unique team, with a shared Vision of growth and Values. We allow you to be yourself, and we encourage open communication. The most important thing here is not your experience, but your curiosity and passion to learn and grow with us!
InEvent is looking for a professional passionate about apps and innovation to join our product team. Driven by mobile development and constant improvement, you will be a part of a growing Product team and impact the global SaaS market!
- Design, build and maintain our Android application
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of application
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Intermediate English (B2).
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK, different versions of Android, and how to deal with different screen sizes.
- Familiarity with PHP, REST APIs to connect Android applications to back-end services.
- Strong knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Ability to design applications around natural user interfaces, such as “touch”.
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers.
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Solid experience working in an agile development environment.
- Experience with video streaming.
- Paid Time Off (PTO).
- Flexible hours.
- Language Learning Programs.
- Annual Summits.
- Office Pack.
- Monthly Lunch days and activities.
- Regular Nightly Happy Hours and Breakfast Club with Teammates.
- Monthly/Quarterly Challenges and Games with Prizes.
- Birthday Gift and Work Anniversary Gifts.
CONTRACT: This is a Permanent, Full-time position (40h per week), on an Independent Contractor status.
If you think this position is for you, bring along your personal notebook (Windows) and a mobile device (Android) and come work with us!
#Inspiration – To learn more about us and our values visit us here.
- Salário Não informado