DESCRIÇÃO DA VAGA
We are looking for a motivated and experienced Brand Strategist who is a proven storyteller, marketer and leader with a passion for innovation. You will play a key role in helping to shape the way the entire world perceives EmbraerX.
You will help to build a brand that communicates our purpose, defines perception and awareness globally, and puts a spotlight on our mission to create new markets.
The ideal candidate is a strategic thinker with a passion for branding, excellent communication, enjoys managing a diverse set of responsibilities, and takes pride in driving for results and making an immediate impact.
This position can be 100% remote inside Brazil.
RESPONSABILIDADES E ATRIBUIÇÕES
- You will be joining the EmbraerX team with a big mission to position our brand.
- Creating and maintaining an editorial mission, vision and voice across platforms; ensuring that vacant pages are filled with purposeful content.
- Oversee and manage global brand research to inform the evolution of our value proposition, messaging, storytelling and brand health metrics.
- Partner closely with the Embraer marketing team on audience-based marketing campaign plans.
- Partner with external agencies to define communication plans, briefs, message strategy, and frameworks and guide differentiated storytelling.
- Use market, customer, and brand research to help develop strategies that translate into innovative campaigns to meet our marketing objectives.
- Communicate strategic solutions through compelling narrative and storytelling.
- Generate compelling insights from research and communicate them so the business can understand and drive action.
- Evangelize, train and support teams globally to support a brand-minded organizational culture.
REQUISITOS E QUALIFICAÇÕES
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, communications or marketing is preferable.
- 5+ years of your experience have focused on creating brand strategy, including deep expertise in the fundamentals (purpose, positioning, personality, values, brand architecture, naming).
- English: Advanced or Fluent
- You are a strategist and a storyteller combined; you love a good framework and can inspire curiosity and engagement with a cohesive and compelling narrative.
- You thrive on complex and ambiguous challenges, providing clients with the clarity needed to move their business forward with understanding and empathy for their business context.
- You synthesize and distill insights from design research to craft compelling value propositions connected to human needs.
- Proven content creation and production experience for a variety of traditional and digital channels and platforms.
- Experience with brand management, both strategic planning and creative development, and diving into research and insights, as well as thinking quickly and testing new ideas.
- Experience working on global brands and developing strategies/work for multiple regions and different culturals or markets and B2B campaigns.
- Experience building new brands or Creative strategy experience on the corporate agency side is a plus.
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic mindset
- Critical thinking