EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
We are seeking an Accounting Analyst Jr – LATAM to be part of a high growth technology and payments company with a solid track record of delivering high value to our customers.
We look for a professional who focuses on constant improvement, who is inquisitive, has a positive attitude and takes ownership of their activities. You need to like some routines, have a good logical reasoning and ability to deal with people from various areas of EBANX and affiliates.
This position will focus on the accounting operation of affiliates located around Latin America, you will have a huge international challenge in your hands of daily experience with local professional service providers, presentations, reports and meetings in Spanish. If you have advanced/fluent Spanish, expertise, enjoy challenges and want to work in a dynamic environment, this position is for you!
The professional will perform daily accounting routines and monthly accounting closing for international companies, with support from local service providers – focusing on LATAM.
As an Accounting Analyst Jr – LATAM you will be responsible for:
- Release/bookkeeping and accounting classification;
- Support in Purchasing and Accounts Payable activities regarding the processing of fiscal and financial documents of the company.
- Carry out activities related to the accounting flow;
- Accounting reconciliations;
- Closing of balance sheet and assistance to the team in preparing reports for controllership;
- Organization of accounting and tax documents;
- Support the team when necessary;
- Attendance and monitoring of the work of the external audit and consultancy, providing all necessary clarifications, aiming at the agility and quality of the work of local service providers.
Main requirements for this position:
- Be an Accounting student;
- Experience in large or medium-sized companies;
- Knowledge in accounting routines;
- Advanced knowledge in Excel;
- Intermediary/Advanced Spanish – daily international contact (Let’s try it out!);
- Intermediary English – (Let’s try it out!);
- You will have several problems that will arise in the day-to-day of the operation. We need people who know how to work autonomously and have the technical capacity not to stop the operation.
What else would we like to see?
- Have worked in international accounting;
- Good communication;
- Experience in payment methods, acquiring services, payment institutions, financial products, digital products and e-commerce;
- Persistence, commitment, knowledge and focus on results;
- Have good time management, prioritization of activities and autonomy.
- Be dynamic and willing to change your mindset to enter this journey.
- Big Dream;
- Results Driven;
- Team player mindset.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES – Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play – Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day – Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!