This is a remote position, if you don’t live in the defined location that’s not an issue.
- Is the customer point of contact as required/needed, develop new and existing relationships as required with executive, top-level customers hierarchic in named accounts mainly in Brazil
- Know in-depth the customers’ business and act closely to customers to identify business issues working for turning them into opportunities
- Owner of up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within existing lines of business and identification and penetration of new lines of business
- Manages renewal cycles of customers along with associated renewal forecasting
- Identify in advance possible operational risks that may result in down-sell or churn and take precautionary measures with customers’ decision-makers to prevent potential revenue loss
- Create, manage and coordinate the customer account plan, including activities and deliverables for assigned accounts
- Coordinate with the account team and each level of the business to ensure consistent service and the customer’s needs and expectations are properly met
- Establish routine contacts with customers (face-to-face meetings, calls, customers’ internal events, and industry events)
- Keep Rock Content’s CRM tool up to date with information, transactions, interactions, and account metrics
- Constantly educate customers about Rock Content’s products and services
- Arrange workshops and set up other initiatives in order to keep customers up to date about the content marketing and digital marketing trends
- Ensure compliance with the customers’ contracts scopes, delivering quality to the customer, and identify opportunities for expanding it.
You will need:
- Business, Communications, or Marketing Degree.
- Proven account management experience or relevant experience in sales and customer management for medium and large clients, with investments in digital marketing
- Ability to use CRM platform to track and report opportunities and key metrics
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends, as well as experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge
- Intermediate English
- Highly collaborative, confident, organized, and self-motivated
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- A professional has demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and build rapport with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level, internal and external
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
Our 5-step hiring process
- Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we’re looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you’re looking for! We’ll always let you know either way if you’re moving forward or not.
- Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We’re also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
- Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
- Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
- Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Dica Remotar: no detalhe da vaga você vai encontrar links que redirecionam para cursos incríveis a partir de R$ 24,90. Ao adquirir um curso através destes links, você ajuda a Remotar a continuar sua missão de entregar a melhor curadoria de vagas remotas do Brasil.