Rock Content is a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners. We offer an end-to-end content marketing solution, combining SaaS, services, and our talent marketplace.
We’re 500 remote and diverse Rockers distributed around the world, each one unique and adding to our dynamic culture, as well as promoting growth, support and contribution through diversity and inclusion groups. We’ve tripled our growth in the last 2 years and as we scale in North America, the opportunities to learn and make a huge impact are endless. Join our journey to IPO! Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/
This is a remote position, if you don’t live in the defined location that’s not an issue.
The Account Manager is essential in growing and retaining revenue from strategic customer relationships. This role functions as an amplifier for the sales organization within customers to optimize execution on renewal, cross-sell and upsell activities as directed within assigned customers. This individual acts as a strategic partner and trusted content marketing advisor within the highest hierarchical level at Rock Content’s customers. He is responsible for building and maintaining long term and profitable relationships within them. The Account Manager can play this role within local, regional, and even global accounts.
- Is the customer point of contact as required/needed, develop new and existing relationships as required with executive, top-level customers hierarchic in named accounts mainly in Brazil
- Know in-depth the customers’ business and act closely to customers to identify business issues working for turning them into opportunities
- Owner of up-sell and cross-sell opportunities within existing lines of business and identification and penetration of new lines of business
- Manages renewal cycles of customers along with associated renewal forecasting
- Identify in advance possible operational risks that may result in down-sell or churn and take precautionary measures with customers’ decision-makers to prevent potential revenue loss
- Create, manage and coordinate the customer account plan, including activities and deliverables for assigned accounts
- Coordinate with the account team and each level of the business to ensure consistent service and the customer’s needs and expectations are properly met
- Establish routine contacts with customers (face-to-face meetings, calls, customers’ internal events, and industry events)
- Keep Rock Content’s CRM tool up to date with information, transactions, interactions, and account metrics
- Constantly educate customers about Rock Content’s products and services
- Arrange workshops and set up other initiatives in order to keep customers up to date about the content marketing and digital marketing trends
- Ensure compliance with the customers’ contracts scopes, deliver quality to the customer, and identify opportunities for expansion.
What we’re looking for:
- Business, Communications, or Marketing Degree.
- Account management experience in account and customer management for medium and large clients based on Health Sector, such as B2B businesses.
- Ability to use CRM platform to track and report opportunities and key metrics
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends, as well as experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge
- Advanced English
- Advanced Portuguese
- Highly collaborative, confident, organized, and self-motivated
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills
- A professional has demonstrated excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation, and presentation abilities
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and build rapport with key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level, internal and external
What we offer:
- Rock University – free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
- Salário Não informado