EBANX is a global fintech company that emerged in 2012 with the mission of connecting companies to Latin America, facilitating payments on internacional sites such as Aliexpress, Airbnb, Sony, Spotify, and many others. As we grew, our portfolio also expanded and we went beyond payment methods. Today we offer solutions in local processing for Brazilian companies and different products and services for our final consumers. We are called ebankers and we are changing the way people buy, connect, and live globally. Do you want to join our Big Dream and be part of this team?
Knowledge of the payments industry is a differential.
As an Account Leader you will be responsible for:
- Coordinate a high performance team;
- Coach and mentoring of team members;
- Respond to client’s demands and correctly address to the other areas;
- Close collaboration and partnership with a diverse cross functional team (e.g. PM, IT, Marketing, Customer Success, Risk, Legal and Finance, Commercial) to maximize merchant satisfaction and brand affection;
- Diligently report within our CRM’s (Hubspot and Salesforce);
- Provide feedback to leadership on ways to improve corporate brand awareness;
- Maximize volume and revenue in accounts by cross and up-selling;
- Identify and help the team to sell new products (such as PIX, Credit Cards, Boleto Bancário, Digital Accounts) and market expansion opportunities within each customer relationship;
- Monitor, measure and propose strategies to continuously improve merchant performance, payment method optimization, market penetration and brand advancement.
Main requirements for this position:
- Team Leader Experience;
- Payment products experience;
- Knowledge of the Brazilian Bank System;
- Knowledge about API, logs and webhook;
- Advanced Office knowledge and CRM’s;
- Be proactive, curious and extremely organized;
- Exceptional communication, presentation and persuasion skills;
- Excellent planning, organization, prioritization and time management discipline;
- Experience as account manager or business development of 2+ years;
- Fluent English (we will test you).
What else would we like to see?
- Senior acting;
- Basic level of Spanish;
- Knowledge of payments.
- A challenging environment, with opportunities to growth;
- Casual office and dress code;
- Spanish, English and Portuguese classes;
- WAVES – Program of goals and results (variable compensation);
- EBANX Play – Wellness (Gympass, e-Sports, SESC );
- Semi flexible hours (8 hours a day – Monday to Friday);
- Meal Allowance;
- Transportation voucher (if needed);
- EBANX Education: scholarship;
- EBANX Skills: budget for workshops and courses;
- Hello ebanker: psychology, finance and legal orientation.
- Health and Dental Insurance;
- Blue Club: Exclusive discount for ebankers in bakeries, restaurants, courses, electronics store and more!