Pipefy is one of OpenView’s fastest-growing tech companies and is recognized in Gartner’s 2020 Market Guide for Intelligent Business Process Management. Pipefy is a cloud-based, no/low code platform that empowers managers and citizen developers to design, build and automate all processes and workflows. Through a simple Kanban-type interface, companies can achieve process excellence without the need for IT, technical skills, or professional services. For customer processes with complex multi-stakeholder workflows requiring integration to core and vertical/delivery systems, Pipefy has 500+ integrations and an open API to orchestrate and further automate front and back-office business processes. Since our 2015 start, Pipefy has helped thousands of companies around the world solve business problems on their own. Today, over 3000 companies in 150+ countries use Pipefy, from startups to industry leaders such as Accenture, Visa, GE, and Volvo.
Why is a Global Inbound Sales Leader so important to us? The Inbound Sales channel is the company’s most significant contributor in revenue share so far in our trajectory. This position is crucial as it plays a significant role in how this revenue stream will keep scaling through international markets’ expansion. As the Brazilian market represents the biggest share of this channel today, one of our top priorities getting into 2021 is how we will continuously grow our sales outside of Brazil. This is a strategic and challenging role where you will have to own our sales process being a technical reference of how we can drive more results, be an active coach and leader teaching, and motivating sales representatives to unlock their full potential, connecting with the main internal stakeholders to deploy the best quick wins and hypothesis for the whole team, and finally, put all of our values in practice daily.
- Train, coach, and recruit: The main focus of the Inbound team leader will be on building a robust, data-driven, and world-class team. Coach on day-to-day sales best practices, train AEs on the product, Inbound playbook, analytical and sales skills. Also participating in the team recruitment process.
- Set targets and manage pipeline and execution alongside with AEs: Manage AEs execution, pipeline, and negotiation closely to them through weekly pipeline reviews, 1:1, and daily routines that will be reported to the management.
- Assist Managers on team’s strategy: Help Inbound management in determining strategic decisions for the team. Assist and contribute to the strategic plan. Defining OKRs, understand and work to remove bottlenecks. -Assist growth and efficiency development: Have a deep understanding of the inbound tree decision to understand the causes and effects of building and executing a robust team’s hypothesis and projects and actively contributing with new ideas and horizons that will help the team’s development.
- Team building, motivate and personal development: Motivate and keep the team together. Identify enhancement needs within the team’s skills. Assign tasks, challenge AEs to be 1% better every day, and help them grow within the Company.
- Manage the team’s capacity and make decisions to increase sales efficiency and revenue generation.
- Great leadership skills
- Pro-active attitude to search and implement process improvement opportunities.
- Great communication skills
- Lots of energy.
- Customer-centricity: To create a team that anticipates internal and external client needs and has an overriding commitment to client satisfaction.
- Good sense of priority and urgency.
- Adaptability to constant change.
- Be positive and align with Pipefy’s culture
- Proficient in English: speaking, writing, listening, and reading
- Great negotiation skills. Able to support the team in tough negotiation scenarios
- Experience in leading sales teams
- Consultative sales solution skills
- Marketing and Sales knowledge
- Able to work with multidisciplinary teams
- Analytical skills to prioritize and manage projects and activities
- Are proficient in other languages.
- Have good presentation skills, excellent at engaging with your audience.
- Have project management experience
- Have worked in a startup environment during its scaling-up process
- Experience working for a SaaS b2b software company
- Knowledge about process management, and BPM systems’ market
- Proficient with SalesForce
- Fast paced environment full of enormous challenges and the possibility to create a global brand
- All the tools you might need to make a great work (We´ll save no Money to make you feel ready to overcome all these challenges)
- Get to work in an ambitious project, within great professionals, with an entrepreneurial mindset and great professional skills
- Multicultural work experience
Check out our great benefits pack on https://www.pipefy.com/careers/.
OBS: ao clicar no botão acima, você ainda deverá selecionar a opção “Account Executive Leader – Inbound” e preencher o formulário ao final do descritivo da vaga.