Senior Product Designers
What you will be doing:
- Make the digital transition for broadcasters easy by designing awesome products and experiences.
- Work with the Product Management and Client Service teams to understand our customers in broadcast fully.
- Work with the Engineering team to understand technical capabilities and constraints. Balance advocacy for user needs with technical capabilities and business goals.
- Review competing products and recommend design solutions that differentiate our products from those of competitors.
- Review industry trends to ensure we are always ahead of the curve.
- Own the entire product design lifecycle: empathize with product stakeholders, determine and define the problems, ideate solutions, prototype and design solutions, and test/refine your products.
- Deliver exceptional products on time and within budget
- Mentor others to make the team stronger. Help Jr Designers through the designing process. Help non-designers understand what you do so they can better contribute.
- Conduct user research and testing, create wireframes, prototypes and mockups to effectively communicate design concept
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including Engineering, Frontend, and Backend Developers to ensure a seamless user experience
- Evaluate and set best practices and standards, including accessibility practices and measuring human-computer interaction
- Obtaining a solid understanding of the business domain and processes, and driving experience design activities to improve customer and stakeholder understanding
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and technologies to inform and improve design decisions, establishing and promoting design guidelines, accessibility best practices and standards.
- 5+ years of work experience as a Product Designer, UX Designer, or Interaction Designer in a commercial software company
- Experience designing products through prototypes, mockups, flow diagrams, graphic designs, storyboards, and site maps.
- Strong design and presentation skills to present and defend the value of user insights and the translation into the team's design solutions to client stakeholders through storytelling in a way that inspires confidence and drives approval.
- Experience empathizing with customers using critical thinking to identify pain points, solve problems and design exceptional products.
- Experience working with business owners to understand objectives and priorities to make sure projects are completed on time while delivering results.
- Ability to work well with cross-functional teams. Proven ability to engage internal and external stakeholders.
- Ability to handle and to resolve conflict in a productive and direct manner.
- Excellent oral and written communications are a must. The person must also exude high energy with a positive manner and a can-do attitude and excellent judgment.
- Strong experience with using design and prototyping software: Figma, Sketch, Zeplin, Plant, Axure, Omnigraffle, Adobe Creative Suite, Jira, and Confluence
- Understanding of information architecture, design patterns, and interaction design
- Understanding of iOS and Android guidelines and capabilities
- In depth understanding and experience utilizing Design Thinking methodology and Human-Computer Interaction / Interaction Design.
- Experience in creating persona, journey maps, wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Excellent communication, teamwork and effective problem solving skills
- Bachelor's degree in design, human-computer interaction, or a related field.
Selecionamos as principais informações da posição. Para conferir o descritivo completo, clique em "acessar".