SaaS Technical Support
Roles & Responsibilities
- You are empathetic client advocate who can diagnose and triage technical issues related to software, hardware, and integrations.
- As a first point of contact you are responsible for initial intake of reported customer issues through the life cycle of resolution, including
investigating, replicating, and diagnosing issues.
- Partnering with Client Support Engineers, Client Success, and Engineering to ensure customer concerns are addressed is your passion.
- Support customers and internal staff in all aspects through problem resolution, ensuring that the customer is informed and updated at all times.
- Serve as the primary technical support for all of our customers, including multi-tier support and triage of customer issues associated with Transportation software, hardware and systems; provide top notch customer experience by providing timely and accurate information
- Demonstrate an innate ability to get to the root cause of the reported problems and drive resolution through critical thinking, process execution and product knowledge
- Develop and deliver support materials, documentation and training for new and existing products
- Create, update and maintain ownership of cases, upholding SLAs ranging from low to critical priority
- Handle and close client issues in a timely manner or escalate issues when needed.
- Identify and resolve recurring or unique customer issues.
- Write product knowledge base articles, service bulletins, white papers & procedures.
- Work with the development team for issue resolution, test fixes to ensure that problems have been adequately resolved.
- Provide rotational phone coverage 24/7/365 when assigned and provide support
- BA/BS in technical field appreciated but not required Knowledge
- 3+ years’ experience working in a fast-paced, multi-tasking Customer Support/Success environment
- 3+ years’ experience supporting a SaaS product
- Experience with a ticketing system such as Salesforce Service Cloud or ZenDesk
- Ability to diagnose intermediate to complex technical issues and next steps involving software applications and hardware components
- Ability to efficiently identify urgent vs. non-urgent support requests and communicate status to necessary stakeholders
- Critical thinker able to deduce and provide the necessary details and information to inform impactful decisions
- Demonstrate sound interpersonal skills and a commitment to provide accurate information to customers
- Excellent documentation skills and ability to recognize importance of detail and documentation
- Exceptional understanding of customer service, technical issue resolution, and Support best practices
- Ability to adapt to changing priorities, communicate openly, and manage time efficiently
- Willingness to improvise and take ownership of responsibilities "outside of the job description”
- Experience with incident management (e.g., outages) and customer communication
You Bring these Customer Experience Skills to the position
- Are a team player who can also operate independently
- Enjoy resolving complex technical puzzles and learning how things work
- Have a knack for putting customers at ease
Selecionamos as principais informações da posição. Para conferir o descritivo completo, clique em "acessar".