Customer Success Manager
Roles & Responsibilities
- Serve a portfolio of identified customers as a dedicated representative for their services
- Demonstrate understanding of client’s short-, medium-, and long-term mobility priorities through ongoing touch points
- Add value to the customer lifecycle by achieving agreed to, measurable success outcomes; identify risks, opportunities, and how to maximize value realization
- Proactively engage with customers to identify ongoing product and system needs, including conducting Quarterly Business Reviews both onsite and virtually
- Serve as a customer advocate internally and support assigned customer base to generate high levels of customer satisfaction and success; foster trusted advisor relationships with key customer stakeholders
- Demonstrate knowledge of company’s products and services and articulate benefits of our solutions to enable customer success
- Identify strategic value-added expansion opportunities based on the client’s industry and operational needs
- Capture and document customer data and health status to support effective decision making
- Responsible for owning the customer renewal process; identify and assess renewal risks within the customer base and build and execute on get-well plans to ensure renewal and prevent service disruptions
- Identify churn risks within portfolio and mitigate these risks to keep clients happy and growing.
- Deliver best practices to customers to help deliver maximum value of our products with both current offerings and identifying future needs
- Participate in the sales cycle and client onboarding to gather requirements, formulate delivery approach, and to help develop post-sale engagement plans
- Establish, develop, and maintain positive customer relationships through email, chat, phone, video engagement, and in person client visits.
- Create customer adoption benchmarks and forecasts based on defined business use cases
- Help our customers understand and communicate the business value of our software solution to their organizations
- Develop and deepen the account relationships with key stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned
- BA, BS degree in relevant field or equivalent work experience required
- 3+ years’ experience in Client Success, Professional Services, or other customer relationship management with increasing responsibility
- 2+ years’ experience in the software industry, ideally in a SaaS based businessDemonstrated knowledge of the customer journey and sales lifecycle
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Selecionamos as principais informações da posição. Para conferir o descritivo completo, clique em "acessar".