Client Services Representative (CSR)
Role and Responsibilities
- Manage the support desk by promptly responding to customer inquiries, troubleshooting issues, and providing resolutions to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Effectively oversee all new client relationships from sales handoff to service mode
- Serve as the primary point of contact for customer inquiries, addressing their concerns, and providing accurate information promptly.
- Support new client onboarding implementations
- Maintain strong internal records of all client communications during onboarding process and beyond
- Effectively communicate with clients and team members within a remote work environment
- Provide technical implementation support for website builds, mobile app builds, and Alexa skill builds
- Use data, trends, and client feedback to identify opportunities to expand business with clients
- Provide support for client renewals and upsells
- Continuously enhance workflows, streamline processes, and contribute to developing comprehensive
documentation to ensure high efficiency, scalability, and consistent service delivery.
- Contribute to team brainstorming sessions for new products and services
- Actively monitor customer satisfaction levels and gather feedback to identify areas for improvement and implement necessary measures to enhance overall customer experience.
- Contribute to the development and implementation of customer service policies, procedures, and best practices to improve service quality and efficiency.
What you bring to the team
- 1 year of proven experience working in Client Success/Service/Support or Account Management related functions
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to identify issues, propose solutions, and implement effective resolutions.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain positive relationships with clients and team members.
- Familiarity with customer relationship management (CRM) systems and experience in managing customer data and interaction would be an asset
- Strong presentation and training skills
- Strong analytical thinking
- Strong understanding of website content management (e.g. WordPress) and social media engagement
- Strong understanding of Microsoft Office/ Google Products/Windows operating systems and programs
- Strong command of the English language (both written and verbal)
- Self-motivated, team player, personable, adaptable, and well-organized
- Access to high speed internet for remote work
- Experience in the Radio or TV Industry would be an asset
- Educational background in media, communications, broadcast or equivalent would be an asset.
Selecionamos as principais informações da posição. Para conferir o descritivo completo, clique em "acessar".